Products for Kids: Innovative Product - 360º Toothbrush For for Babies/Toddlers
I just met this product. This is the Baby Buddy 360º Toothbrush. I find it excellent because, it brushes all the sides of the teeth and from any angle. It is soft and helps to scratch the gums when teeth are being born. It is also easy for the baby himself to brush his teeth and they love the design.
According to the manufacturer's website, it is indicated as the child's first toothbrush, removing plaque from the teeth and gums effectively and comfortably. Can be used for up to 3 months.
Developed in partnership with the Osaka University Infant Dental Clinic, it is suitable for infants aged 4 to 24 months with water or toothpaste as indicated by your child's dentist.
It's not cheap, its price here in the United States ranges from $10.90 to $13.90.
I have seen several colors but the most common are: pink, blue and yellow. You can find at Amazon, Target and baby layette stores.




Comments
Post a Comment