VIDEO: Half a skull baby Jaxon strong Learns to Say "I Love You" ~ Jaxon Buell says 'I love you' to his Mom

Half a skull baby Jaxon strong Learns to Say "I Love You" ~ Video shows Jaxon Buell telling his mother Brittany 'I love you'

Last week, the miracle child said 'hello' to his fans, but now his family posted another video with the youngster saying the heartwarming phrase.

Jaxon was born with Microhydranencephaly, and was only given days to live. He has received support from thousands of people across the globe.


This is the adorable moment a one-year-old boy born with half a skull said 'I love you' to his parents and fans.

Jaxon Buell, who has been nicknamed Jaxon Strong, was given just days to live at birth due to a rare neural-tube condition.

He surpassed expectations and celebrated his first birthday in August, with thousands of people from across the globe inundating his parents Brittany and Brandon, from Orlando, Florida, with messages of support.

 This is the adorable moment that little Jaxon Buell tells his mother Brittany from Orlando, Florida, 'I love you'

Watch beautiful moment miracle baby born with most of his ...www.mirror.co.uk › News › World news › Miracle babies Beautiful moment baby born with most of skull missing' says I Love You ... Magical: Beautiful moment Jaxon Buell said "I Love You". The tot is ...Brave baby Jaxon Strong says 'I love you' in latest video | In ...www.closeronline.co.uk/.../brave-baby-jaxon-strong-says-i-love-you-in-l... This brave little boy never ceases to inspire and amaze us. Now his parents have released his latest video…►Baby Born With Most of Skull Missing Learns to Say "I Love ...www.cosmopolitan.com/.../baby-born-with-most-of-skull-missing-learns...In the new video, Jaxon's parents work on helping Jaxon say "I love you." Jaxon is cradled in his mother's arms, smothered with kisses as they ...Baby Born With Half His Skull Missing Says "I Love You" For ...www.redbookmag.com/life/.../jaxon-strong-skull-missing-love-you-vide... After beating the odds to celebrate his first birthday, ​little Jaxon "Strong," the mighty tyke born with most of his skull and brain missing, ... Miracle Baby Born With No Skull And Brain Defies All Medical Odds To Celebrate His First Birthday - Brandon Buell, father of 1-year-old Jaxon who was born without a proper skull and brain Cute Baby Jaxon With Half Skull Practices Saying "I Love you' mom

Comments