The Two pots (Short story for Kids)

The Two pots (Short story)

The Two pots (Short story for Kids), Clay pot and Copper pot story, Moral stories for kids, short stories for kids in english, kindergarten stories, short kids stories kids moral stories, Small English Stories Online Free, Very Short, Bedtime StoriesIt was a cyclonic season. There was flood everywhere. the powerful waves of a flooded river swept away many houses of the villages. along with many other things, two pots were also swept away. these were floating in the river water.

One of them was a Copper pot and the other one was Earthen pot. Both were floating side by side at some distance. the copper pot smiled at the earthen pot and said, "Dear friend, why don't you come close to me? You are made of clay and so you are delicate. If you come close to me, I ll protect you from difficulties and save your any harm".

The earthen pot smiled mildly and said, "Thanks for your Kind gesture! however, I am scared to come close to you, I'm fragile. If by any chance we clash with each other, I will break into tiny pieces. So, please let me float away from you and allow me to help myself."

The earthen pot then slowly and slowly drifted away from the copper pot.

Moral of this story: Its not wise to be close to a much stronger person.

The Two pots (Short story for Kids), Clay pot and Copper pot story, Moral stories for kids, short stories for kids in english, kindergarten stories, short kids stories kids moral stories, Small English Stories Online Free, Very Short, Bedtime Stories

Comments