Pineapple Juice is 500% more effective than Cough syrup.



Pineapple Juice is 500% more effective at helping you to stop coughing than cough syrup is.  Fresh pineapples contain a substance known as Bromelain; a specific type of enzyme that has anti-inflammatory characteristics which can combat infections and eradicate bacteria.

Followers Comments
Korie Lynn Schultz I find with the pineapple juice the most effective would be to have it room temperature, and chug it about 8 ounces... if it is cold i find it irritates my throat is less effective... just a heads up. this is what works for me... I use pineapple juice first... and then go from there...
Nan Lovelace
Nan Lovelace I take a nutrition called Classic. Powder in a can. Its been saving lives for 28 years and has a ton of Bromelain in it! I have free wonderful webinars a out the company , who by the way is now the leader in epigenetics!!!
Nancy Dale Duncan
Nancy Dale Duncan This works my husband has copd he was sick and cough all night. Next day I got him pineapple juice he slept all night no coughing.
Like · Reply · 2 · 23 hrs
Glen Scott
Glen Scott Pineapple juice, a spoonful of manuka honey and a dash of cayenne pepper is my sore throat drink! 👍🏼

You're correct with the bromelain content but I'm not sure where the claim of 500% more effective than cough syrup comes from. Could you please provide a source for this? Thank you 😁
Mercy Grace Morg
Mercy Grace Morg “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6. (KJV)
Craig Mullen
Craig Mullen Good to know. Do you have a link to the specific source that mentions this finding?
Laura Petty Blessing
Laura Petty Blessing When I was pregnant my doctor prescribed lots and lots of pineapple for a sinus infection. 😊it worked
Like · Reply · 1 · 23 hrs
Debbie Harrington
Debbie Harrington Yep! Works great...always have it ready for those scratchy throats and coughs!
Debbie Beares
Debbie Beares Saw Bromelin in pill form. Was wondering if this is effective...
Bernadette Parrish Riley
Bernadette Parrish Riley Yes this does REALLY work and tastes great and no additives. Something from nature that works!
Kristin Duffiney-Ernst
Kristin Duffiney-Ernst Jodi Dale this is what I was telling you about the other night!
Stacey Bierbower
Stacey Bierbower I use fresh pineapple to make smoothies for the boys when they feel a sore throat/cold coming on. Works very well!
Cheryl Rehm
Cheryl Rehm Charlie we have to get some next time some one is coughing!
Pamela Dean DeWolf
Pamela Dean DeWolf No pink pineapple for you. ¿Wondering how they will advertise sweet pink pineapple juice?
Hannah Rhodes
Hannah Rhodes Keir Hughes - drink some bloody pineapple juice! Love you xx
Lady-Laura Le'Boom
Lady-Laura Le'Boom Karen North you need to eat that pineapple you've got Amber North as well!! Xxx
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs
Lianne Douglas
Lianne Douglas I wish I'd known this a few days ago when my daughter was coughing!
Cynthea Rogiers
Cynthea Rogiers Thank you. My little one has a horrible cough that is resisting everything I've tried. Do I add honey to it?
Scarlos Cinefutbol
Scarlos Cinefutbol Mix it with papaya plus 1tbs of papaya seeds and Coconut oil and you have yourself a parasite killer
Glenn Mooney
Glenn Mooney Always loved pineapples. ..golden circle once an Australian co now source the fruit from Thailand...bloody disgrace.
Jackie Mullen
Jackie Mullen I couldn't find the juice but the fruit did the job for me when I had pneumonia.
Chelsea Cortes
Chelsea Cortes Stella Cortes bust open that pineapple 🍍
Like · Reply · 1 · 21 hrs
Janet Hoskin
Janet Hoskin Not true, check it out
Joanne Rossi
Joanne Rossi Just dont buy a pink pineapple
Like · Reply · 1 · 18 hrs
Grace Barraza
Raymond Fournier
Raymond Fournier Good stuff
Jessica Aristizabal
Jessica Aristizabal Sebastian Ramirez let's buy pineapple on tomorrow
Amy Kay
Amy Kay Omg thank you I've been coughing all night!
Shannan Dennison
Shannan Dennison Good to know...I'll try to remember that!

Comments